Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hello, World!

I started talking, according to my mother, when I was seven months old.  Everyone was so fascinated by that--I was the only grandchild at that point--I was not only allowed but encouraged to say whatever came into my head.  By the time anyone realized what a monster they had created, it was too late.  I will never learn to control my thoughts as they leave my mouth.  Since I have come to understand this, I have searched for an appropriate outlet for my freethinking/freespeaking nonsense.  I think I may have found it.  I don't mean to antagonize anyone.  I don't mean to challenge any beliefs that are thoughtfully held by consenting adults.  I simply mean to express my opinion--or at least my current inclination--with no animosity toward anyone.  We all need a place where we can say what we think.  If you are interested in my thoughts, they will be here.  If you are offended by them, please feel free not to visit me.  Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment